Monday, June 27, 2011

52. Michaels Incorporates Two of My Paintings in It's Advertisement Campaign for Fine Art Classes

Although my tenure as a Certified Grumbacher Fine Art Instructor at Michael's Arts and Crafts Store only lasted six months last year, I was surprised recently to find that Michael's had elected to use two of my paintings in it's website promoting the acrylic fine art classes I had taught. If you look up art supplies at the Michael's website and then click on "Fine Art Classes at Michael's" you will see the advertisement at left. Moving your cursor over the "Floral 1" bar or the "Seascape 1" bar shows additional images of these paintings. The seascape and the floral paintings are, of course, mine and are shown below.  I am quite pleased and honored to have my artwork showcased this way and I sincerely wish Michael's luck in the promotion of their acrylic fine art classes. 
 
Other posts about my time working with Grumbacher and Michael's can be found at posts 52, 46, 34, 33, 32 and 31 and on Bob's website here.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment