Monday, January 25, 2021

104. New Website Added: bobbickers.art

The regular website you know as bobbickers.net has been updated and now allows you to examine my major exhibitions over the years.  In addition, I have added a new website available to the public: bobbickers.art , which at this time has the same content as the ".net" website.  That might change at some time in the future, but when the ".art" domains became available, I just couldn't take the chance that another Bob Bickers might snatch it up.  I had that happen to me once before when I tried to obtain a ".com" address only to discover that a California realtor had taken it for himself, so I had to settle for a ".net" address instead.  At this time, I will start pushing the bobbickers.art website for my art business.

You might have noticed too that this blog, which used to be located at fineartbybobbickers.blogspot.com is now found at bobbickersart.blogspot.com.  I thought this would be a little easier to type and remember.  


Finally, I want to mention that I do have a Facebook page where some content is usually posted.  Quite frankly, you would do better to check out this blog to keep up on what I am doing, at least for now.  Surf the net and enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment