Wednesday, December 15, 2010

35. Snow Trails, 16 x 20, oil on canvas, 2010

This painting is based on a photograph I took in January near Export, Pennsylvania, when I noticed trails left in the snow by cows wandering across the hillside.  The original is on display during the month of December, 2010 at The Gallery Space, located at the Monroeville, PA public library, and is available for sale.  It is part of an exhibition featuring the works of members of the East Suburban Artists LeagueClick on image to enlarge.

On another note, I am completing my association with Michaels as a Grumbacher Certified Art Instructor at the end of 2010.  My last classes will be at the Monroeville and Greensburg stores on Saturday, December 18th.  It has been a pleasure being able to teach art classes once again and I look forward to doing something similar at some point in the future. The acrylic fine art program will go on and Grumbacher is presently looking for my replacement at these Michaels stores, so be sure to check with them to see if Acrylic Fine Art Classes are being offered at these locations after the first of the year.  Be sure to keep your brush wet and your mind open!

No comments :

Post a Comment